Degree Awarding Fellowship Programmes
Peace & Security Fellowships for African Scholars
The Peace, Security and Development Fellowships for African Scholars seeks to nurture junior African Scholars interested in pursuing a career in peace and security and to equip them with the skills necessary to achieve this. This training will conclude with attachments of Fellows to Universities in Africa working on development, peace and security issues where Fellows will participate in research and teaching. The programme will contribute to building academic expertise on peace and security that is grounded in the pursuit of excellence and integrity.
Non-degree awarding programmes
Peace & Security Fellowships for African Women
The Peace and Security Fellowships for African Women bring together African women at the early stages of their career to undertake a carefully designed training programme in Leadership, Development and Security at the African Leadership Centre (ALC), King’s College London.
Peace and Security Fellowship for African Women
- Programme Delivery
- Terms of the Fellowship
- Application Instructions
- Other Fellowships
Make sure you read through the application process and understand the requirements before you start applying for the program. These are some of the Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I enable cookies? Cookies are maintained by your web browser, the method for enabling or disabling them will vary depending which browser you are using, kindly Google how to enable cookies and follow the instructions based on your preferred browser.
- What areas should I focus on Writing Samples? Writing Samples should be on issues in the field of either political science; international relations; history, law, development studies, peace, security and conflict studies, and related departments.
- Who is eligible for the program? Kindly check the eligibility tab for more information
- How do I get my referees to send their recommendations? Once you have successfully completed and submitted your online application, your referees will get an automated email from our systems on how to send their recommendations. You should however inform them that they are listed as your referees and they need to send the recommendation before the application deadline.
- I cannot upload the document, what could be the reason? Ensure you have a stable internet connection and your document is not larger than 2MB in size. Preferable upload documents in PDF version.
African Leardership Center Online Applications System requires cookies to be enabled. Cookies are used to store and maintain session data for applicants, they are set to expire in 10 days.